About this gallery
Kia ora and welcome to Top Outdoor Spots. In this space is a gallery with pictures and stories about places special to students from around New Zealand.
Help us fill the gallery
We would like to see your picture and story here. It's simple to do. Here's how:
- Discuss with your teacher what might be an important place in your school or neighbourhood.
- Research the story and think about why it is important to keep access available to it.
- You might like to explore the New Zealand Access Commission's Walking Access Mapping System (WAMS) to discover places and tracks in your region.
About your picture
- Take a picture of the place or region, and write a short paragraph explaining why it is important - 60 words will do.
- Please take the picture yourself, with the help of your teacher, as the picture and words need to come from you.
- For privacy reasons, please ensure you have the permission of any people featured in your photograph.
Sending us your picture
- Your teacher will need to help you send us your contribution.
- Check out the 'Share your Story' online form to see what we need.