Arrange a visit
A classroom visit from a farmer, tramper, angler, member of the local iwi or a New Zealand Walking Access Commission regional field advisor is a great way to bring the learning undertaken on this website to life. We are happy to assist if you would like to arrange a classroom visit or field trip. We have a network of regional field advisors around the country and contacts with farmers, anglers, trampers, mountain bikers and iwi in many parts of New Zealand.
To request assistance arranging a visit, field trip or other education outside the classroom (EOTC) experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "Both Sides of the Fence visit or field trip" in the subject line, along with the following information:
- School name
- School region
- Contact teacher's name
- Contact teacher's phone number
- Contact teacher's email address
- Class level (ages)
- Class numbers
- Preferred month of visit or field trip
- Preferred visitor or field trip host (eg, farmer, angler, local iwi)
- Preferred visit option (eg, farmer visiting school or school visiting farmer)